Saucer crashes in Tierra Del Fuego?

A large saucer crashed on the island of Tierra del Fuego, the southernmost part of Argentina, leaving evidence of its impact but no traces of any wreckage.

Several residents of Ushuaia," Argentina's southernmost city, "saw a fireball fall from the sky last night (Tuesday, September 14, 2004) after 8 p.m., resulting in an incessant number of phone calls to emergency services centres."

One of the witnesses happened to be Dr. Rogelio Acevedo, a geologist who is a scientific researcher at CADIC, who at the time was taking his son to School No. 13

and saw the 'bolide' at the level of Le Martial Glacier but behind it."

The scientist said it was a mass of white, green and yellow hues, although this is the least important aspect. Regarding the possibility that it could be a flare, he dismissed this because of its size.

But this man, an expert in his field, was not the only one to witness the space phenomenon. Although many people contacted Municipal Civil Defense to ask questions, they said the colours were of different shades."

A resident of the outskirts of Ushuaia maintains that he can determine the area where the object fell, since he has cattle in the area. The man claimed having heard an explosion after seeing the object fall.

The possibility that it could have been a meteorite has not been dismissed."

The newspaper La Otra Realidad reported:

"The strange object that fell from the sky a few days ago behind the mountain range of Le Martial Glacier, and which was seen by dozens of residents of the Ushuaia area, caused damage to at least 150 square meters of forested area within the National Park, but no physical remains were found on the ground following the impact."

A 5-kilometer (3-mile) long expedition on foot conducted by Fernando Garcia and Roberto Ceballos, authors of the photographs published today (Monday, September 20, 2004) in the newspaper Botella al Mar, confirmed the existence of '30 to 40 uprooted trees, some shattered in half and other exploded, all of them lying on the ground in a south-north direction.'

Unlikely objects were found in the forested area located behind the Le Martial Glacier, where the luminous objects reported last Tuesday and Wednesday (September 15, 2004) allegedly fell.

The objects were recovered by the Special Services Division of (Argentina's) provincial police, who scoured the area. The objects and some photos taken in the area shall be submitted for analysis by experts of the Centro Austral de Investigaciones Cientificas, or CADIC (Translated: Southern Center for Scientific Investigations)

The survey in Vale Andorra and the Le Martial Glacier--indicated as the sites of the fireball's impact - will continue today, weather permitting. The new project expedition may include scientists from CADIC interested in discovering in situ the conditions where these strange elements were found and which drew the attention of police researchers. It is worth noting that Dr. Acevedo, a member of the research center, was one of the witnesses to the fall of the strange luminous bodies from the skies over Ushuaia.

On Tuesday night, between 8:30 and 9 p.m., over a hundred residents of Ushuaia alerted the Civil Defence and the police about 'fireballs' falling behind the Le Martial Glacier.

The phenomenon was also seen on Wednesday by residents of the city of Rio Grande, located about 100 kilometres north of Ushuaia on the other side of the mountains. There was even a report yesterday (Thursday, September 16, 2004) of a new luminous object falling from the sky around 9 o'clock at night.

The most curious detail, which was made known yesterday (Saturday, September 18, 2004), was that the damage was caused in the upper part of the trees--some 8 meters (24 feet) above the ground and that no parts were found on the ground that could serve as evidence of the collision of some strange object.

It is reported that the pasture grass appears as though having been cut by a lawnmower, and that the imprint of a long trail was left behind, as if the object had been dragged along several meters.

Eyewitness Fernando Garcia reported:

"Like everyone else in the city, I heard the story of lights falling from

the sky last Tuesday and Wednesday. The fact is that I didn't give it much importance. On Saturday, I heard a journalist explaining that the police officers who had visited the site didn't find anything strange but had indeed found flattened trees. And this was strange to me. Then I phoned my friend Roberto (Ceballos), a backwoodsman who knows the area well, and asked him to come with me."

Garcia and Ceballos hiked for two-and-a-half to three hours to reach the impact site, located at Canadon Negra creek in the Vale de Andorra, north of Le Martial Glacier. They found, Garcia said, "150 square meters of toppled woods. Imagine four walls and, in the middle, all of the trees are overturned, fallen, and then piled exactly from north to south. All of them turned toward the same place. In the north, where the object presumably fell, the tree trunks were sheared off at a height of 6 to 8 meters (20 to 24 feet), from greater to lesser, as though the object came in at a slant.



Mutilations continue in Argentina


On Monday, September 20, 2004, at 9:20 p.m., a UFO was photographed by sheer chance by a resident of Santa Fe, Argentina. The object was spotted "over the northern part of Santa Fe, as he was taking photos of the movements and effects in the sky caused by the searchlight employed during the Sixth Biennial Youth Art Festival held at UNL. That was when a light crossed his path.

He didn't know what it was until he saw the 17 photos taken. Upon enlarging them, he realized that it was a solid object with a metallic center. Even though

the outline of the UFO "sort of lacked definition and sharpness.

In other photos of the searchlight, a ray of light could be seen coming down from above. This appeared to the right of" the UFO, and the enlarged photo shows the details. Was it a UFO investigating the searchlight or just a quirk of nature?



Saucers observed in Argentina


The UFO phenomenon manifested itself last night (Monday, September 27, 2004) when several drivers travelling from Monte Hermoso to Bahia Blanca saw red and

white lights in the sky for several minutes, which later vanished over the fields.

Drivers on their way back from Monte Hermoso to Bahia Blanca reported having seen several flying saucers on National Highway 3 and Route 229, which provides access to the town of Punta Alta.

Carlos Ceria, a resident of Punta Alta and one of the witnesses to the event, said he was driving on Highway 3 when, to the left of the road, my family and I observed two flying objects of great (luminous) intensity and whitish in color."

Afterward, having turned onto Route 229, we also saw red lights suspended in the air for 15 minutes, but then seemed to turn off, as though there was a landing strip on the field,' Ceria added.

Sources at the Traffic Police in Bahia Blanca, a large city located 300 kilometres south of Argentina's capital, Buenos Aires, reported that many people remarked about what had happened, but it isn't something that can be investigated by the police.'

"'Several drivers phoned us last night to report that they had seen UFOs at the 630-kilometer marker on National Highway 3, in the location known as Bajo Hondo,' said the police spokesman.


Mutilations continue in Argentina


At the rural estate known as "Hucal", located to the south of the town of General Acha, La Pampa, a total of 3 mutilated Aberdeen Angus cows were discovered on August 6, 12 and 26 respectively.

The animals were missing their udders, ears, eyes, entire tongue and showed mutilations in their maxillaries. The incisions and the state in which the animals were found were similar to the ones in previous cases and which totaled some 1500 beef cattle alone in the years 2002-2003.

In this case, the owners presented a complaint to the police authorities of UR III, headquartered at the locality in question.




Cattle Mutilation Investigation Continued

The following article was published by The Examiner - Denver, Colorado, USA
April 16, 2009

Cattle Mutilation Investigation Continued, More Animals Found,
More Authorities/Ranchers Baffled
by Alejandro RojasAKA... the continued adventures of MUFON investigator Chuck

We pick up our story soon after our investigation on Saturday, March 14th. The following Tuesday, March 17th, Chuck received a call about another strange animal death, this time in Walsenburg.  This rancher also welcomed our investigators to take a look and help explain what may have happened. Chuck set a time for the next day and headed out.

Majority of calf's body missing
The new victim was a one-week-old calf. Rancher, Tom Miller, had last seen his herd intact during their normal afternoon feeding time on Monday. The next morning the mutilated calf was found near the feeding tub, completely destroyed. The torso with the ribs and organs were completely gone, and the ears were cut out in circular patches. The only thing left was the head, the legs, and the spinal cord. Everything else was gone, without a trace. There was no blood in the area of the animal, and what was left looked crushed.There were no signs of struggle. The crushing of the animal looked almost like it had been done by the animal being hit by a vehicle, but it was in a fenced area and there were no tire tracks. The location was also in view of the ranch house.Miller and other local ranchers that he had asked to come take a look were baffled. The only explanation for the crushed condition of the remains they could come up with was that it was dropped from a very great height.

Chuck arrives to take samples
Chuck was able to get there Wednesday, the 18th. The day after the calf was found. The remains of the animal were now on the flatbed of a truck, ready to be hauled off. Chuck and I had discussed the importance of getting the animal to a veterinarian to have a necropsy done, but time and resources didn’t allow for it. So Chuck was going to take samples and pictures and then work on finding a lab that could look at the samples.Upon Chuck’s arrival, one of the people at the ranch checking on the animal was a Colorado Brand Inspector. According to the Division of Brand Inspection's website, their primary responsibility is to protect the livestock industry from loss by theft, illegal butchering, or straying of livestock. Brand Inspector, Dennis Williams, agreed with the ranchers that this death was unusual. They all told Chuck they had never seen predator damage like this. In fact, they felt that the incision around the ear appeared to be made by a laser. Once again there were wounds that looked to be cauterized.

And then a third mutilation
The fun didn’t stop there. Already overworked and stressed out from two animal investigations, and hard at work trying to find someone to look at the samples, Chuck received another call on Saturday March 21st. Brand Inspector, Dennis Williams, had received a call from ranch manager, Tim Meyers. Meyers had a strange cattle death that he asked Williams to come take a look at. Williams called Chuck, and they agree that Williams would take a look at the animal, and Chuck would come out if Williams found the death strange. Seasoned Brand Inspector, Williams, called Chuck that evening, and let him know he had another weird one. Chuck jumped in his UFO Nut (that’s the name of Chuck’s website, which he has on a sticker on his SUV) mobile, and headed out yet again.This animal also had its udders removed. Meyers said it looked as though it were surgically removed. He had noticed the animal missing during feeding time Saturday March 21st, in the afternoon. He had last seen her the previous afternoon. He went to look for her, and found her body. He also found that she had given birth sometime on Friday, and the newborn calf was not far away. This was the cow’s first time giving birth. She was about two and a half years old. Meyers was able to rescue the calf.Besides the udders which appeared to have been surgically removed, the only other damage to the animal was in the vaginal area, where predators seemed to have gotten at it. Again, there didn’t look to be any blood from the udder removal. In stark contrast to the predator damage which did produce blood.

Colorado State University able to look at samples
Trying to manage his life as a family man, a microchip engineer, and a reserve police officer, Chuck told me he didn’t know what he was going to do if there was another. He was trying to get preliminary reports out to our colleagues and to Linda Moulton-Howe, a long time cattle mutilation investigator, who wanted to report the findings.

On top of that, we found that we truly were not prepared to handle these sorts of cases. We needed to find a lab that would be able to look at the animals and preferably be able to perform a necropsy within a couple days of the animal’s death.Colorado State University is one of the top veterinary schools in the country. Although they are in northern Colorado and these mutilations, and Chuck are in Southern Colorado, his first choice was to give them a call. He was able to get in touch with Colleen Duncan, Professor of Anatomic Pathology at CSU. It was a blessing when she told Chuck she was willing to take a look at his samples. Truly the break he had been looking for. He arranged to drive out there and get them the samples, so they could try to determine how the lacerations were made, and if indeed they found cauterization.




Argentina: Five Cows Mutilated in Crucesita Tercera, Nogoya

An on-site report by VISION OVNI, July 7, 2009

A report by Silvia Perez Simondini, Andrea Perez Simondini and
Nestor Gaioli   

Crucesita Tercera in the department of Nogoya is located some 50 kilometers from the provincial capital. Its habitual peace and quiet were disrupted by reports from a livestock owner involving the apparition of mutilated animals on his property and
neighboring ones as well. Another situation that added further mystery to the event was the total emptying of a nearby lagoon. News of these events reached Diario UNO in the city of Parana, which attracted the locals' curiosity.

VISION OVNI traveled immediately to the area, contacting Juan Carlos Vergara, head of the cattle theft office. He very kindly gave us not only details of the case, but also put us in touch with veterinarian Pablo Seeling, who has great experience in
these cases.

We know that only [mutilation cases] reported as of 2002 have been catalogued in our country, and the reported number is trebled by the reports that were not made known to the authorities. We quickly agreed with Dr. Seeling in this matter,
confirming that he personally believes to have dealt with 50 such cases in Nogoya, and that they were really in excess of 200.

The Cases

Police officers located the cows, which featured the same affected organs characteristic in these cases: absence of reproductive organs, ocular organs and tongue. The verdict rendered by veterinarians in these cases has always been the
same - no explanation.
The animals' owner, retired bank officer Gustavo Cabanas, says that the field was under his care and that he had left behind a herd of cows and calves. A few days earlier, he had toured the entire field, finding that everything was in order and correct
(we should remark that Cabanas visits the field every day from very early in the morning until mid-afternoon), including the water level of a lagoon, which contained a considerable amount of water, despite the predominant drought. When he found this body of water to be dry only hours later, the cattleman was shocked. This new state of affairs prompted him to relocate the livestock to another field, and it was in this process that he found the dead animals. He promptly contacted the cattle theft
authorities and the sheriff of Crucesita Tercera. The sheriff was stunned to find that a new mutilation case had occurred only a few meters away from his office. Vision Ovni carried out the initial research work in this case.

Mr. Firpo, the property's owner, allowed us to enter the premises to see the animal for the first time. It was in the woods, and displayed partial injuries, such as the removal of the left eye, incisions to the anus and vulva, partial incisions to the tongue. We found curious that the characteristic incision of the jaw, with exposed bone, was not present.
Fly larvae were beginning to develop in its mouth and flies were found on the wounds. No samples were taken, as the animal had been dead for more than 72 hours. A distended abdomen was also observed. Also curious was the absence of rigor mortis, with natural flexibility of the extremities. As for the vegetation: a survey of the area did not turn up footsteps or broken branches in the vicinity nor up above. There
was no evidence of carrion animal activity. The dead animal showed signs of a struggle, as evidence of kicking and an attempt to cause injury with its horns were detected. An issue of blood from its nose was also evident, suggesting that the
animal died during the process of receiving the wounds. No signs of electric conductivity in the ground were noticed, a variable that has been present in other cases.
The cattleman's dog, who was coming into contact with the mutilated animal for the first time, refused to come any closer. The carcass was found in a north-to-south position.

This case in Crucesita Tercera makes clear that the phenomenon has not ceased occurring in Argentina, and that it is a source of great concern to livestock farmers and the authorities, as there is an abundance of hypotheses and a dearth of answers. It is perhaps time for the authorities to make experts and resources
available to researchers in order to make headway in this subject. The experts exist, so do the resources. All that is needed is the will to implement them. Admitting that the subject is unknown is not a sign of weakness; rather, it is a way of reaching the truth.